Sunday, October 03, 2004

The Fellowship of the Ring

The last time I saw this was almost a year ago, the day that I came home from my mission. We watched the extended edition that night, so this was the first time I've seen the theatrical edit. I noticed some of the differences right off, but most have been lost to the fact that I've only seen the movie once before. If I were to watch the theatrical edition of The Two Towers, that would be something different.

Well, what do I love about this film? I love how well it has been put together. I love the sense of care and concern that went into making these movies. Plus Sean Bean is here. His character is wonderful, carrying a sense of power, yet weakness, all at the same time. It really is difficult to try and dissemble something like this that has become such an integral part of our culture. I'll leave it that I love this movie, as I'm watching The Empire Strikes Back right now.

Total: 119

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Who's Sean Bean? Or did you mean Sean Astin? Just curious.
Tony
TheLawnMowerMan.blogspot.com

BTW, Nice blog. :)

October 5, 2004 at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home