Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Erin Brockovich

I don't really know what's up eith the current run of movies aside form the fat that my dad brought home a stack of DVDs that are normally at school with him for his classes, and I've been in need of somethign to quell my thirst for film, and use as a plausable excuse for not studying.
When I became conscious of the fact that Soderbergh directed this movie it did somethign to me. Most of that somethign is found in a realization of the fact that it doesn't matter who directs a Julia Roberts movie, it's going to be built around her and a director is there almost as a formality.
I remember when this came out I heard dozens and dozens of comments in the media focusing on the profanity and her outfits since Roberts is a national institution. the only line that surprised me to hear coming out of Julia's mouth was the comment about 643 blowjobs in five days.

Total: 133

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home