Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Spiderman

I love Spiderman. He is so dreamy. There, I said it. There's something about grown men and the superheroes that they grew up with that's a little close to unhealthy. That may very well be at the core of the whole re-marketing of every franchise ever developed before the current day. Whatever, if all of them were as good as this movie, we'd be swimming in a sea of ecstasy. I still have yet to see The Hulk and Daredevil, but I think I'm caught up on every other Marvel movie to come out in the last little while, and I must say that they're doing pretty well for themselves.
My sister got me this on DVD for my birthday, so we watched it after dinner yesterday. I probably could go on and on about how much I like Spiderman because of what it reflects in society and everythign else that goes along with that. I could rave about Sam Raimi's treatment of the story, all the little Raimi touches that come out showing you that this was a film made by those who love Spiderman. But I won't. I'm just going to say that Spiderman 2 comes out next week. I almost wet myself when I sw the trailer for the first time at the beginning of Return of the King.

Total: 66

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home